Monday, September 11, 2017

Shoplog

I could write a very long story about how I never post anymore, but I'm not in the mood. So here is the short version: I lost inspiration. So there ya go. I just lost my inspiration and didn't want to blog everyday. So I completely stopped. However I do want to blog about my outfits and purchases. And I have plenty of shoplogs! And this shoplog is about my souvenir from Canada.



 

Oh Canada, you were amazing. I usually don't buy souvenirs for myself whenever I go on vacation. I always buy them for my family though. But when I spotted this scarf for 19,99 Canadian dollars (€ 15,12), I had to buy it. I love the colors and I think it's a fun and wearable souvenir. A great reminder of a great vacation!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin