Monday, September 15, 2014

Shoplog

I was in my town for a quick groceries trip. I just wanted to take a quick look at Takko Fashion. That's almost never a good idea. I did buy some new items (again). But two of them are mustard and I love that color. The color mustard has been a trend for a while now. It's definitely a great fall color and perfect to combine with red and black. Jeans of course as well.





This sweater was only € 14,99. So obviously I had to buy this one. It looks amazing, I love the color and the pattern. A sweater for only € 14,99 is a bargain. It's quite warm as well.


Another mustard item! This T-shirt was only € 3,99. It will look great underneath a black blazer. Or with jeans. It will basically look great with a lot of clothes. Basic T-shirts are a staple in my closet, because they're easy to combine.

 
 
 

I also bought this light blue sweater at Takko Fashion. It was € 12,99. It's perfect for being at home. Though I think it also looks good for a casual day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin