Wednesday, October 28, 2015

MIA

So yeah, I have been MIA (Missing In Action) for a while now. Sorry! I just have no inspiration anymore. I'm really trying to get my inspiration back though. When I blogged at the beginning of this year, I blogged every day. I don't think I will be blogging every day, but I really want to blog several times a week.





You might wonder, that's not that hard? You just type, post some pictures and you're done. Well, it's harder than it looks. Especially when you have no inspiration. Luckily I don't have this problem with buying new clothes or making outfit combinations. I still enjoy these things very much. In case you're wondering, why posting these pictures. Because I picture the T-shirt as sarcastic. And I still haven't worn it, so I must wear it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin