Thursday, October 29, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Favorite outfit of 2014

I haven't post ootw's in a while, but I still made pictures most of the times. So I will be uploading these pictures asap. Meanwhile, I was browsing through my ootw's from last year and that's so much fun. I don't think my style has really changed. I see a lot of items and combinations I want to wear again. I have so many dresses and skirts I haven't worn this year, such a shame. 




Hey, the face is gone again? Don't worry, I'm still showing my face in future ootw's. But this ootw is from last year when I wasn't showing my face yet. I still wanted to share this outfit because I love it so much. I love the denim, the T-shirt, the faux leather pants and the pumps. When I see this outfit, I get inspiration. And right now I can use all the inspiration I get! Some details about the outfit: the denim blouse is from Vero Moda. The faux leather pants are from H & M. The pumps are from Scapino. You can read the original post here and click here for more ootw's from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin