Saturday, March 29, 2014

Shoplog: National Glamour Day

It's National Glamour Day in the Netherlands & Belgium and that means that you get a 20 % discount today (according to the website, 3000 stores participated in the Netherlands and Belgium). You had to buy the April issue of the Glamour magazine and show the issue in the stores if the store participated. The lovely thing about the internet, is that you don't have to buy the magazine but you'll still get a discount. I missed the two last Glamour Days but this time I wrote it in my day planner as a reminder!



I mentioned I wanted to try/buy a jumpsuit and I decided to order this black jumpsuit from H & M. The price was originally € 34,95. With the discount code it was only € 27,96. I ordered this one because the blue one is all sold out and probably won't come online anymore. Unless somebody returns it and it probably will get sold out immediately. So that's why I ordered this one and this one looks amazing as well. So I'm really curious. I will have to wait a while, it will be delivered around mid May.

These are all the discount codes, so hurry up if you want to order something in the Netherlands!

FAB: Glamour
Clarks: BGLAM14
Zoomers: zoomersglamour
Mango: 5GLAMOUR14
Leemans: GLMR2014
Zinzi: ZinziGlamour14
Men At Work: MAWGLAMOUR
The Body Shop: GLAMMRT2014
Pro0031:GLAM2014
Esprit: GLAMOURS14
Costes:GlamourDay
McGregor: GLAMOUR14
Pieces: GLAMOUR2014
Gaastra: GlamourGaastra14 
Manfield:GLAM2014
VILA: GLAMOUR2014
My Musli: MPSR-MVAC-VLBW
Ici Paris XL: 2000200033943
Cinderella: WELOVENGD
Sissy Boy: GLAMOUR2014
Invito: GLAM2014
Asos.com: GLAMOURSS14
Hunkemöller: GLAMOUR@NL (Netherlands) & GLAMOUR@BEVL (Belgium)
Toute Fabienne: Glamourshopping
Sacha: NGD14
IKKS: GLAMOUR
America Today: GLAMOUR20
Shoemixx.nl: GLAMOUR2014
Vanilia: VANGLAM20
Dolcis: GLAM2014
Rituals: RITUALSGLAMOUR2014
Gsus sindustries: GLAMOUR
Vero Moda: GLAMOUR2014
We Women: GLAMOURNL293 (Netherlands) en GLAMOURBE293 (Belgium)
De Rode Winkel: RWGD14
H&M: 1297

8 comments:

  1. that sounds great!:) I haven't heard about Glamour Day before!:)

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing. I hope more countries will join :)

      Delete
  2. wow that sounds interesting!

    mind to follow each other dear? let me know

    xx
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't aware of this day! That jumpsuit is so pretty! xo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had no idea this day existed either until recently. Let's hope more countries will follow :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing this information! Have a lovely evening dear!

    Keep in touch on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin