Saturday, March 8, 2014

Zara lookbook spring 2014

Yes, another lookbook! This time from Zara. I must admit I appreciate the store a lot more since my last order. In the lookbook there are a lot of white clothing items, crop tops, polkadot clothing pieces and denim. Just like with the Mango, I think the Zara is a bit pricey. But since I scored great clothes during the sale, I'll definitely keep my eye on the sale on the webshop. 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I'm not ready for the mom's jeans becoming trendy again. Some things should stay behind in the last century.

5 comments:

  1. Veel te leuk! Hou van de Zara!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I hope you are doing fine. I recently nominated you for the liebster award.
    http://julieza.com/liebster-award/beauty-2/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hon! But I just received a Liebster award, so I won't make a post of it. But I'm really grateful for the honor!

      Delete

LinkWithin