Monday, October 6, 2014

Outfits of the week: Week 40

It's October already. The tenth month... If you weren't think about fall, I think that will change soon. The temperatures have already dropped here. Even though last week I could still wear outfits you would expect during colder summer days. I think next week outfit of the week will be different because I'm already wearing a cardigan. Let's not skip ahead and go back to week 40. 




After a fun day shopping in Amsterdam with a friend, I decided I want to wear one of my new blouses. I chose the light blouse with animal print from H & M. I wore an old faux leather jacket from Vero Moda since it was a little bit chilly without a jacket. The skirt is from H & M and my legs look translucent. I didn't wear tights, but I will have to wear them soon if I don't want to get a cold. The pumps are from Scapino.

 

It's an animal city, an animal world according to Shakira. This week surely felt like it if you look at my outfits. Sure, there was no overkill. But for me that was a lot of animal print. But I like it! The cardigan is from H & M which I also bought on Sunday in Amsterdam. The mustard T-shirt from Takko Fashion works great with this cardigan in my opinion. The faux leather pants from H & M gives the outfit more of an edge. I combined them with my All Stars sneakers from Sarenza. I still don't what colour it is.

 

After a day on real All Stars it was time for my favourite fake ones. These white sneakers from Van Haren go so well with every outfit. And can you imagine, these were only € 12,90. I wore my old blue blazer from H & M. The second blazer I every bought in my life. I also wore this cute red top from Primark. I want to visit Primark again so badly ugh. I saw this amazing tartan scarf and I can only say want! Yes, I do realise I just ordered two scarves. But you know, when it's cold I'll be happy to change scarves every day. Anyhow I can't because I'm to busy with school. You have no idea how happy I will be when it's all finished. And then I have to look for work, welp! Back to the outfit, I wore a black old top from H & M since the top from Primark is see through. The tregging is from H & M.


Lol, I just read that when I tried this tregging from H & M back in January, I didn't think it was flattering. At the first picture of the tregging maybe it doesn't. But I still think the tregging is awesome and it don't think it looks super unflattering. On the second picture of the tregging it looks a lot better. The black jacket is from Takko Fashion. The red T-shirt underneath is from H & M, from an old Conscious Collection. I wore my All Stars Converse sneakers from Sarenza again. 

 
 

Polkadot was a trend I wore a lot last year as well as this year. I already bought so many items, one of them was this polkadot blouse from Zara. I combined it with my purple high waisted pants from H & M. The brown ankle boots are old and from Van Haren. 

 

Sunday called for my floral kimono from H & M. I combined it with my bright top from Mango. The light jeans are from H & M. The ankle boots are from H & M as well.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I like your blog :)
    I follow you, you follow me back ;)

    ---> firogma.blogspot.com

    also it'd be nice if you like me on facebook :)

    ---> Firogma Facebook

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin