Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Beginning of winter

The astronomical winter actually started yesterday, but it's not too late for this post yet. I always love using Pinterest for inspiration. Sometimes I just don't know what to wear. Plus, when it gets really cold I still want to look good. Sometimes this can be a challenge since I don't want to freeze to death either. I found some nice pictures from other bloggers on Pinterest and I wanted to share these winter outfits. Most of these outfits show jeans, tartan, stripes and cozy sweaters. Skirts and dresses can be so cold in the winter, so jeans are more practical.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

2 comments:

  1. Lovely inspo!
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays dear
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you as well :)!

      Delete

LinkWithin