Friday, December 19, 2014

The Houndstooth coat

This year I saw several houndstooth coats at different stores. None of them really appealed to me, even though I would like to try a houndstooth coat. Most of the coats were very baggy and long. They would probably look like my grandmothers coat or something. Sure, enough women can pull of that look. I (unfortunately) am not one of them. This houndstooth coat from Noisy May, which I spotted at the Vero Moda webshop, is less baggy and looks amazing.



 
 

I love the houndstooth print combined with the faux leather sleeves. It's even on sale now! It's now € 39,95 instead of € 79,95. Unfortunately the model of the coat doesn't flatter me either. It's too straight, a little bit smaller at the waist looks better on me. You can buy the coat here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin