Monday, May 18, 2015

Outfits of the week: Week 20

I had to work a lot this week, which means I don't have that many outfits to show. Extra work always means extra money which means shopping! I can't wait to go to Almere and Primark again. I also had sushi again and it was so good! 





I wore my striped skirt from the C & A for the first time. I wore it super simple, but I think that is the best way with this skirt. I also wore my beige faux leather jacket from C & A, bought on the same day as the skirt. The pumps from Scapino give a little bit more color to the outfit.

 
 
This outfit was colorful enough because of the orange pants from H & M (old). The denim jacket is the first denim jacket (old) I bought since the nineties. It's from H & M as well. The leopard shirt is from H & M as well. The sneakers are All Stars Converse which I bought at Sarenza.


 
 

I ate sushi again, after a very long time. I wore an outfit where I matched some colors. I wore a turquoise blazer from H & M (old), a T-shirt from H & M from the Conscious Collection. The jeans are from H & M as well (old) and the sneakers are from Puma which I bought at Pro. 

 
 

 My good old red trenchcoat from H & M. I bought it in 2012 and I still love it. I love the color, the pleads, just everything. It was and still is a great buy. I also wore a 'new' blazer which I bought at Kingsday, which was from H & M. The white T-shirt is from H & M as well, just like the jeans (old). The leopard sneakers are from Scapino.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin