Monday, May 25, 2015

Outfits of the week: Week 21

I went to Almere this week, a friend of mine celebrated her birthday and I worked a lot. I also gave a party with my sister M. and mother for my sister E.





As usual, a comfortable outfit for shopping! I wore my floral sweater from C & A, my tregging from H & M and my new Nike Air Max Thea which I bought at the Nike outlet. Which are as comfy as I hoped they would be. Such a good purchase! I'm guessing it's gonna end up in my top 10 best purchases of 2015.


I really love it that denim jackets are trendy again. They give me a summer feeling. Probably because you don't wear them in the winter because it would be too cold. The denim jacket is from H & M (old), the floral blouse from C & A. The salmon pants look way lighter than they're actually are. The pants are from C & A. The white boots are from H & M.



Better temperatures means wearing another trend: kimono's. This one is from Pieces which I bought at Vero Moda. The white T-shirt is from Divided from H & M. The washed jeans are my high waisted jeans from Bershka. The white sneakers are from Van Haren.



Party with polkadot! And hello bare white legs. I wore my polkadot dress from H & M to the party for my sister. I wore my simple black pumps from Van Haren because I had to stand a lot. So I didn't want to wear super uncomfortable heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin