Monday, June 1, 2015

Outfits of the week: Week 22

I get slightly jealous when I look back at my outfit of the week post from last year. Shorts and T-shirts weather. And dresses weather. The only time when it's shorts weather is when I have to work. That's another reason why I unfortunately don't have a lot of spring and summery outfit to post (yet?). 




I wore this outfit on Tuesday. The sweater is from H & M, the high waisted jeans are from Bershka and the pumps are from Scapino.

 

I finally wore all my blazers which I bought on Kingsday. This white polkadot blazer was originally from Zara but I bought it second-hand on Kingsday. The red T-shirt is from H & M, from the Conscious Collection (old). The tregging is from H & M as well and the gladiator heels are from Van Haren (old).

 

Look to the stars. I wore my blouse with stars from H & M and I combined it with my white denim jacket from Kruidvat. The blue top underneath my blouse is from HEMA (old). The orange pants are from H & M (old) and the black pumps are from Van Haren.

 
 


Whenever I wear this trench coat from Takko Fashion I'm always surprised by the length. In my mind, the coat is a lot shorter than in real life. That doesn't mean I regret buying this coat though, because I love it! The blue sweater is from H & M, just like the orange pants (old). And my beloved still white sneakers are from Van Haren.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin