Monday, June 15, 2015

Outfits of the week: Week 24

I'm not following the weather these last few months. Some days are great temperature wise and then after a few days it starts to rain and it gets very cold. I haven't worn any of my great shorts. I haven't worn a lot of (summer) dresses or skirts. 




I wore my faux leather jacket from H & M, "I woke up like this" T-shirt from Primark, ripped skinny jeans from H & M (old) and my new pumps from C & A. 

 

My brown faux leather jacket from Bershka. It has been amazing wearing all of my jackets and coats again. It has been too long. I combined the jacket with my usual casual style. The flower top is from H & M (old), just like the tregging. The pink sneakers are All Stars Converse which I bought at Big Bazar.

 

I really love this bomberjacket from H & M but I think it's difficult to combine. I really underestimated this while buying the bomberjacket. The jacket looks great with a basic outfit. If you wear lots of prints it might start to look like a circus outfit. I wanna avoid that so I usually don't wear it. Such a shame because it's really a great jacket. And I think it works amazing with this denim on denim outfit. The denim blouse is from Vero Moda, the ripped jeans from H & M (old). The ankle boots with fringe are from Van Haren.




Whiter than white. I wore my fake Roshe Run from C & A to the movies. I went to Jurrasic World with my sister. Which is an amazing movie. If you love action/adventure movies, dinosaurs and scary moments than you probably will like this movie. Also, take a lot of things with a grain of salt. Note to men: most women don't run in heels without breaking their ankles. Back to the outfit, it's just your typical movie outfit. Kidding! I felt like wearing a printed tregging and I chose my blue one from H & M. The scarf is from H & M as well, just like the T-shirt. The blazer is from H & M but I bought it on Kingsday on the market. The coat is from Takko Fashion.

1 comment:

LinkWithin