Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Shoplog

So after I bought the floral dress at C & A in the sale, I had to check again for other nice items. And I spotted this dark green floral print dress. My sister got the blue one in short sleeves last Saturday, which I loved as well. But it was completely sold out. I love the green version with long sleeves as well. And I can be proud at myself, because it was also available in dark green with short sleeves but I just bought this one.



 
 


It was originally € 19,90 but there was a 40 % discount. So it was only € 11,94. I also love the fact that it has a dress underneath. Just like the dress I bought on Saturday.



I also went to Vero Moda to check out the sale. I bought this salmon top for only € 7,-! I don't remember the original price. Just a great summer top for a really amazing price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin