Sunday, September 15, 2013

New jeans!

OMG you guys, I totes forgot my jeans were delivered last Saturday! The jeans are so comfy, they’ll probably end up as my new favourites. They’re also really skinny, but not too tight at my waist. They were 9,95 and I already own them in dark blue and black. I know, it’s a bit much, but they were so cheap and so comfy! Couldn’t resist (which isn’t saying, because I’m not exactly the queen of temptation when it comes to shopping!)


  This is me wearing the jeans on Sunday (my mom found the package in the mail on Sunday) paired with the H & M sweater I wore last week. Now I only have to wait on my tregging (and H & M ordered another legging for me as well due to a complaint. I called the customers service and when you make a call, they offer you a discount on articles. This is only when you call directly to the customers service, so no discount through email. But when I called with the question if a really nice jacket would be refilled on the sales page, I didn’t got a discount or an exclusive offer. So I mailed them and got a call on Sunday. They were so nice, so hatts of to H & M customers service! Anyhow, this legging was ordered for 10 euros. Normal price is 14,95, but it’s a online exclusive.

 While it looks cute, I’m not sure it’s something I would wear. One of my (many) motto’s is: leggings are not pants! So I will have to wear a very long white blouse or shirt above it. The details on the legging. Oh well, I’ll have to wait and see how it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin