Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Shoplog

I'm still searching for black boots. They fit with every outfit, always nice if you're in a hurry and just need shoes to go with your outfit. While I still think these brown ones are amazing, black boots are a basic necessity.

 



That's why I ordered these red ankle boots from the H & M for 15 euros. They're on sale now, they used to be 39,95 euros. They're also available in black, but I think I like them better in red. I'm really curious if they're gonna fit. And I guess I have to keep on looking for black boots.


Here is a picture of the black ankle boots. Which colour do you like better?

2 comments:

  1. Looks nice! I really want to have ankle boots on my own but sometimes the style didn't match with me :(
    Nice post!

    www.nonahitampahit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, finding the right shoes can be an hassle!

      Delete

LinkWithin