Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Liebster Award

http://www.tokyolo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Unknown.jpeg 
 
I've been nominated for a Liebster Award. Totally Tokyolo nominated me. Thank you so much for nominating me, I feel so honoured :)! Now if you're wondering what a Liebster Award is, I can't blame you. It's an award which fellow bloggers give to each other, so they can get a bigger audience. Liebster means favorite in German, thus the Favorite Blog Award.

These are the questions from Totally Tokyolo.


1. When did you start blogging?
26 August 2013. First on Tumblr. After a while I realized Tumblr just didn't feel right for my blog. It's a great website for posting pictures, but not so much for articles with a lot of text. I started this blog on October 3 2013. 
2. What’s your favorite movie?
That's a though one. I think The Day After Tomorrow. But I also The Titanic. And Rat Race for the lolz. Damn, I like too many movies. I can sum up so much more. But I'll stop now. 
3. Place to see before you die?
Though one as well. 
4. Favorite food?
Sushi and french fries! Quite funny, because there was a time I wasn't really fond of it. A couple years later I discovered and now it's like my favorite food. I always loved fries, ever since I was a little kid. And let's face it, I'm still little and very much a kid.
5. Gold or silver?
Gold. 
6. Favorite designer?
Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen. The wedding dress from duchess Catherine (formerly known as Kate Middleton) is divine!
7. What celebrity have people told you, you look like?
None. I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or not.  
8. The craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?Baked banana at the Chinese. It looks like something I like with meat, but it wasn't. I was so disgusted, annoyed and disappointed. Whenever I see something like the baked banana meal, I always ask if it's with banana or meat.
9. The perfect date?
Dinner and a movie! 
10. Fashion or gossip magazines?
I don't really read magazines anymore, although I love reading magazines about royalty. 
11. Your favourite blog?
Fashionisaparty. It's by a Dutch girl and she often takes daring risks in fashion. I don't necessarily like every outfit, but I like the fact that she takes risks. I like to play it safe, but she really inspires me to take more risks.

I nominate the following blogs: 

Sweet-perdition
Mypetitecorner
Lorietta
Whatkennyhearts
Noradulce
Fashionnette

Here are my questions:
1. What is your favorite outfit?
2. How would you describe your style?
3. What is your favorite blog?
4. Where do you get your inspiration from?
5. What is your favorite store?
6. What is your most expensive purchase ever?
7. What purchase do you regret most (this year, last year or ever)?
8. Which item is on your wishlist?
9. What is your favorite celebrity style?
10. Which country would you like to visit for a shopping trip?
11. Where do you see yourself in ten years?

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! And thank you so much for nominating me, you're amazing!!! Nice to know you better! XOXO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post!♥ The Day After Tomorrow is such a great movie!:) and thank you so much for nominating my blog, it's so nice of you!♥ I already did this tag some time ago, it's fun!♥

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin