Thursday, February 20, 2014

Outfits of the week: Week 7

Driving lessons, schoolwork and schoolwork. Honestly, my weeks are quite boring since it's mostly filled with doing schoolwork. I want to shop again so badly!




The photo camera unfortunately doesn't always capture the right colors. This pink blazer from H & M is much lighter in real life. I combined it with my dark jeans from H & M, white top from H & M and boots from Scapino.


It was so sunny while shooting this picture. So lovely. I felt like wearing this blouse from H & M again, it's been a while I think. I combined it with my light jeans from Vero Moda and my lovely All Stars. Still love them.

 Recycling old and newer items this week. Like this sweater from the H & M. And my favorite, my tregging! And who can forget, my All Stars!


I was already worrying about the state of my feet when I thought about wearing this skirt from H & M. I wore a black vest from Vero Moda, a red blouse (don't remember the store), black legging from C & A and my black ankle boots from H & M. 


Red riding hood, where are you going? Off to school of course! It was really windy today (again), so my tartan scarf from H & M was nearly flying away. It goes great with my red coat from Primark. 


The heart wants what it wants... My heart/graphic print sweater from H & M, tregging from H & M and fake Timberlands from Van Haren. These boots are perfect for the windy weather. 


My second time wearing this sweater from  H & M, surprised it even lasted this long. I really love it, but the quality isn't that great. But it's a shame to keep it in the closet. My polkadot tregging from H & M is a great combo with the sweater. Just like my black ankle boots from H & M.

19 comments:

  1. Lovely looks. Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know if you're interested. Check out my blog and outfits on LOOKBOOK

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfits.... especially the pink blazer :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfits!! I love your skirt!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added you by g+ now!! I'm very happy if you do the same:)))

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for your lovely comment, added you as well :)!

      Delete
  4. I like the pink jacket, its so cute!!

    http://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love H&M as well!!!! Quality and price really satisfy me!! Love your skirt! It looks so pretty!
    XOXO from Shanghai!
    Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the plaid scarf with the red coat!! And loove the rest of outfits, you have great style <3

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: KNIT PONCHO
    xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin