Monday, February 24, 2014

Outfits of the week: Week 8

I can't believe the first two months of 2014 are almost over. I still think it's 2013 sometimes. However, the bright side of February almost being over. Spring is definitely coming! The temperatures are going up again, though we've been really fortunate this winter in the Netherlands. It has been very windy, but not very cold.


 Driving today. I wore this baby blue sweater from Takko Fashion. I'm wearing a black top from H & M underneath. The pants are from Primark and the shoes are Converse.

 

I couldn't find my superstretch jeans from H & M for weeks. I searched every where in my closet, but just couldn't find it. Until today, when I suddenly saw my jeans when I went through all my jeans. I'm wearing something new as well, my dark blue blazer from H & M. In that shoplog I'm wearing the same sweater (H & M) I'm wearing here, just in a different color.

 
 

My Nikes! I've resisted for years wearing these kind of sneakers, but I finally caved in. Such a coincidence I wanted to check that store and such a coincidence they were only two pair of shoes in my size!


The red boots from Taft Shoes again. About time, isn't it? Still love them, even though the fabric is peeling off. I combined it with my white vest from H & M, checkered blouse from C & A and superstretch jeans from H & M.


 On Tuesday I wore the beige version, now I'm wearing my red sweater from H & M. I paired it with brown pants from H & M which I bought a couple of years ago. I kinda only bought it because it remembered me to a pants I bought when I was a kid. The pants were similar to this color and I wanted to have it because it reminded me of the pants Buffy wore in the season finale of season 2. I also bought these pants because it looks less casual than jeans. All Stars are from Sarenza.


I can finally wear this lovely coat from the New Yorker again! It was too cold for a while, but with the higher temperatures it's definitely good to go! 


I took my fake Timberlands from Van Haren out for a stroll. I combined it with my new vest and new jeans from H & M. 

 
 
 

Finally a T-shirt again! It's been ages I wore a T-shirt. This red T-shirt is from H & M and I bought it last year on sale. I think it was 5 euros or something like that. If I recall correctly, it was originally 14,95 euros but not 100 percent sure about that. I own it in pink and purple as well. I love these tops and they look amazing. The only sad thing is the quality is so bad. Like seriously bad. Even bad for H & M standards. I know the quality isn't top notch, though I don't really have a lot of problems with other clothes from H & M. But the elastic in the top with the lace gets really weird after washing it. I even washed another one with my hands and not in the washing machine, but to no avail. But they look so cute!

12 comments:

  1. loove your sneakers!!!! do u know if they come in low tops? i wish i was able to wear high tops like those but they make my calves look huge hahahah

    www.thestylebender.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sorry, I have no idea. I don't even know the name of the sneakers, just the brand

      Delete
  2. Nice looks!!!
    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfits!:) the plaid shirt is so pretty!

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first outfit alot!!

    xx Jeeshan
    www.beautydosage.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooie kleur heeft dat eerste shirtje :)
    Staat je goed!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool outfits, love the trench coat. I would like to invite you to my blog, http://noveltyeye.blogspot.co.uk follow my blog on GFC & bloglovin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute outfits. I love that trench coat.

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin