Thursday, February 13, 2014

Shoplog

I just couldn't help myself. H & M had a wonderful action again. Some items were 50 % off. I always love those actions. So naturally I had to order something. And I haven't shopped in ages, though I really want to! Just don't have the time because of school. So online shopping is awesome in this cases.


This vest is normally 12,95 euros. Now it's only 6,45 euros. I've seen the vest before and I wanted to have it so badly. And now it's on my way to me.


These harem pants were all the rage a couple of years ago and I think they might be coming back. I wasn't a fan of them before, but now I want to try them. They will be great for summer. These pants were only 7,45 euros. Normally they're 14,95 euros. They were also available in green and pink. I love the pink as well, but black is easier to combine.
 
 
 

Pants with prints! Only 9,95 euros. Normally 19,95 euros. I think this one will look great with a denim blouse or a pink blouse.

5 comments:

  1. I like last pants <3 Your blog is just amazing, dear. :) I am your new follower by GFC now. You can follow me too if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want that sweater too:)!!!!

    Want to follow each other on GFC?
    Let me know!

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin