Wednesday, April 2, 2014

All Stars for sale at Sarenza

I've been posting too much about All Stars lately, but I just wanted to share this great Converse All Stars sale at Sarenza. Some of the shoes are 50 % cheaper! The sale will end on April 10, but I already saw a lot All Stars which where sold out.


Now € 42,-, normally € 70,-



 Now € 42,50, normally € 85,-


Now € 42,-, normally € 60,-


Now € 45,-, normally € 75,-

 

Now € 56,-, normally € 80,-

See all the All Stars on sale over here.

17 comments:

  1. I love sarenza especially the sales they stock so much nice shoes and just love these for summer xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's indeed a great website and I love the fact they just did an All Stars recently and now again :)

      Delete
  2. Hey there, completely IN-LOVE with your blog, just followed you on GFC (54), would love if you follow back :)

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much, you're making my blush!

      Delete
  3. Very beautiful shoes ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo cool!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. great picks!:) love the light blue version!♥

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, aside from the white ones they're my faves!

      Delete
  6. Top tip, ik ga even kijken naar een laag paar :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can NEVER post too much about something you love! ESPECIALLY if you can get it at a great price! :)

    www.thebargaintrendsetter.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those sneakers :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im in Love with Converse all star!!! Love all the Shoes

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin