Sunday, April 27, 2014

Kate & Wills on tour

Did anybody saw the tour of the duke and duchess of Cambridge, a.k.a. Prince William and formerly known as Kate Middleton? They were in New Zealand and after that in Australia. They took Prince George with them and he was adorbs. I'm a huge fan of monarchy and Kate wore lovely dresses. That's enough for me. So I have some pictures for you! I also added the designer of most of the outfits.


 
 

Day 1: Max Mara


 Day 1: Catherine Walker

 
Day 3: Tory Burch


Day 4: Alexander McQueen


Day 4: Jenny Packham



Day 5: Zara


 Day 6: Erdem

 

 Day 7: Emilia Wickstead


Day 7: Jonathan Saunders sweater and jeans

 
 

Day 7: Gap and Zara 


 Day 8: Luisa Spagnoli


Day 10: Rebecca Taylor

 
Day 10: Roksanda Ilincic


Day 11: Diane von Furstenberg


Day 12: Zimmerman

 
Day 13: LK Bennett


 Day 14: Alexander McQueen


Day 14: Unknown independent dressmaker


Day 14: Stella McCartney


Day 16: Roksanda Ilincic


Day 16: Hobbs


Day 17: Alexander McQueen

 

 Day 18: Catherine Walker


Day 18: Lela Rose


Day 19: Temperley

 

 Day 19: Michael Kors

I think it was wonderful to see the pictures of them, admiring all of Kate's outfits (she has so many awesome coats and dresses. Can't I borrow one of them?). I have no idea what my favorite outfit was. I do like her casual outfits as well. Some people didn't agree, but I thought they were cute and preppy and in my eyes, 100 % Kate. I'm not a big fan of the longer hemlines though. I know she's a royal, but come on! She's still young, has amazing legs and knees. Show them girl! What's your favorite outfit? And how cute is George? When is the next tour? 

12 comments:

  1. she's so cute!:) I love all her outfits!♥

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtig stel <3

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja ze zijn zo schattig samen! Ik hoop echt dat ze nog een lange tijd bij elkaar blijven en dat Catherine over een tijdje weer zwanger is :)

      Delete
  3. Awhh... such a pretty pics :) !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her stylist deserves an award! EVERY look is amazing! :)

    www.thebargaintrendsetter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! She looks so styling, almost all the time!

      Delete
  5. Thanks, but this is Catherine's style. She has an amazing style though!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin