Monday, April 28, 2014

Outfits of the week: Week 17

This week it was T-shirts weather! I love wearing my summer clothes. I especially love wearing T-shirts I never wore before because I bought them in the winter. But I started this week with a sweater.


 

A sweater from C & A to be specific. It's from 2012 I think. The jeans are from H & M and the sneakers are Nikes. 


I finally got to wear this T-shirt from H & M! I wanted to wear it for ages. I combined it with my beloved tregging from H & M. Which yes, I wore again like almost every week this year. The boots are from De Schoenenreus. I went to a museum this day for school and I went shopping afterwards. I bought a cute lace T-shirt at H & M.    

 
 
 

This red trenchcoat was my favorite for quite some time. I bought it in the winter of 2012. I think it was € 39,95 or something like that. I just love the color red and I love trenchcoats. So this coat is perfect for me. I still really love this coat, but I'm not sure if it's still my favorite. Either way, I still wear it and it's still awesome. I wore this outfit one time to a internship interview and apparently it's faux pas to wear red to a interview. It makes you stand out too much, too much like hey look at me, here I am. But hey, I got hired so I guess it was worth it? The red blazer is from H & M (old), the white T-shirt from H & M as well (from 2012), the blue pants from H & M (from 2012) and the shoes are from Van Haren (from 2013).
 
 

How cute is this baby blue T-shirt from H & M? I really love pastel colors lately. I again chose my motorcycle boots from De Schoenenreus and my tregging from H & M

 

Grey on sorta grey with red. The grey T-shirt is from C & A and I think I bought it in 2013. The red pants are from C & A as well and I think I bought them in 2012. The fringe boots are from Van Haren. 


The polkadot dress! It was still a little bit too cold to wear the dress without tights (HEMA) but they make my legs look more tan so I don't mind. The dress is from H & M and the shoes are from Van Haren (old).

12 comments:

  1. That dress looks great on you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the red pants :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great collection. Love the boots.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. dress :)

    http://styleoutbyjasmina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfits, my favorites are the first one, the red coat and the polka dots dress! Great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), “Google+”, and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Of course I want to follow you :)

      Delete
  6. I am a FAN of all these looks....ESPECIALLY the polka dot dress. Your shirt from the third pic is gorgeous as well. Great post! :)

    www.thebargaintrendsetter.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw! Mooie outfits! Het jurkje is prachtig.

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin