Thursday, April 24, 2014

S.O.S.

I could really use some help, so I thought why not post about it. Don't worry, it's anything but life threatening. I'm searching for a cute, affordable dress for a wedding. 



 

I'm not getting married myself, but my sister is. I really want a cute dress, but I don't want to spend too much on it. I didn't expect it, but it's quite hard to find a cute dress. I want the dress to be special, but of course I don't want to upstage the bride. The theme is a beach wedding, so I'm searching for a colorful dress. No black & white combination. I don't want strapless, unless the dress is super pretty. But I prefer straps or short sleeves. I also want the skirt of the dress to be wide, kinda like the model of a skater dress. The length should be a little bit above the knee, not too short not too long. I'm kind of demanding aren't I? I hope somebody knows a good site with cute dresses for an affordable dress! I appreciate everyone's help.

Source: 1, 2, 3

22 comments:

  1. wow, congo to you and your family... !!! dunnoe much but can check DresSale site. Hope you get something and absolutely u should be demanding in such occasions. It's a one time life event and it has has to be special

    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You ' re right it's indeed a special Day!

      Delete
  2. Pernusall or Asos have cute and affordable dresses! :)

    http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I already saw some great affordable dresses at asos.com. I will check out pernusall as wel!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asos is the best option for me, great variety!

    http://blondieanchors.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I already saw quite the cute dresses!

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful pictures!
    Nice blog darling, would you like to follow each other?
    we can do that with GFC, bloglovin', lookbook or fb, please let me know!
    <3 kisses
    visit me soon on http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, the pictures are not mine though. I'm following you now :)

      Delete
  6. his post is such a delight to the eyes!! Congrats babe <3

    Have a fantastic weekend!! :)
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, have a great weekend as well!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful dresses
    Followed back;)


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the color of the first dress and the cut of the last one :) it's quite hard to find a lovely dress for a wedding but when I'm in doubt I always have a look at BCBG,I think their dresses are lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I would love to have a dress in coral and slightly above the knees. It's indeed quite hard but thank you so much for the tip! I will check it out

      Delete
  9. I agree with somebody above, asos is always the first spot I look for dresses

    www.thefashionfraction.com
    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I already saw some cute dresses!

      Delete
  10. look very stunning! Have a great day. :)


    xoxo;
    Glitter DailyBeauty Blog


    Like GD on Facebook
    Follow GD on Bloglovin
    Follow GD on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i just love the beautiful dresses in picture 1 and 3. they look just stunning. look at the colours. what amazing colours.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin