Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Run, Roshe! Run!

My pink Nike Roshe Run came in today. They're so comfortable and I want to keep them so badly, but I'm gonna order them half a size bigger. I'm so afraid the mesh from the front will rip if I keep this size. I ordered them in 37,5 because I usually wear sneakers in 37 or 38. I prefer 38 lately, because then my feet are able to breathe a little bit. My feet usually look big with 38, even though it's not a big size at all. I tried the Roshe Run in 37,5 a few weeks back and it was a good fit, but even than I was wondering whether I should try a 38. I didn't and I regret it. I did ask for a 38 as well, but I didn't got one. I do love the color of this pair I ordered and they were super comfortable, but I'm just not sure about the mesh. It would be such a shame if it ripped.







Did anybody ever read or heard stories about the mesh ripping from the Nike Roshe Run?

7 comments:

  1. ahhh want those so bad. I've heard so many good things about these trainers, nothing about the mesh ripping. What a gorgeous pink colour ! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're super comfortable! Thank you. Glad to hear, but my toes really were against the mesh so I was really afraid it might rip. I'm sure 38 will be good.

      Delete
  2. nice color..

    ^_^

    visit my blog..
    Centrum Style
    or
    mdayomi Bloglovin
    http://lookbook.nu/mdayomi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin