Saturday, May 10, 2014

Topshop High Summer lookbook 2014

We have the most dreadful weather in the Netherlands at the moment and it might stay here until Wednesday! That's why today (and yesterday, every rain, drowsy, fall and winter day) is perfect for the high summer lookbook 2014 from Topshop. The lookbook exists out of the following collection: City Tribes (tribal prints), Flower Garden (floral prints), Folk (hippy like), Pacific Life (Hawaii inspired) and White Out (lots of white).

City Tribes:



Flower Garden:


Folk:



 Pacific Life:


 White Out:

 
 
 

Folk is a little bit too out there for me, but I like the other pieces.

11 comments:

  1. amazing collection!:) I love the all white looks!♥

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we don't have top shop here :( Thanks for sharing! xo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your post!
    Have a great Sunday :)
    xx Tina

    Style Sinners

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the Looks are so lovely and perfect for summer
    It's so windy here in Germany :(
    I want the sun and warmer weather!

    http://coco-colo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, the weather has been shit the last few days. Only today the sun shined. But it was still a little bit chilly

      Delete
  5. Fantastic photos!
    I love this style!
    Would you like to follow each other?Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://miescueladetacones.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI! thanks for the comment on my blog. I just posted a new post! Please check it out and I would love it if you could comment your thoughts. Thanks <3

    chloewithadash.blogspot.com love this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin