Thursday, May 1, 2014

Say yes to the dress!

Yes, yes, yes! I found it, I found it. You have no idea how happy I am to say I finally found the dress. I know it something so small, but with all this schoolwork it just makes me a very happy person. A very dramatic statement and very exaggerated but I love exaggerating. I take it to a whole new level.



 
 
 
 
 

But the dress from C & A is like super pretty. I totally want to wear it right now, but I'm also so afraid I might make it dirty or rip the fabric or something like that. I'm a huge clutz, so I probably might. But after the wedding I can easily wear on a regular summer day. Everything from the dress is just so freaking perfect. I love the pleads, I love the belt, the floral print and the petticoat. I secretly always wanted a petticoat and felt like a very modern Scarlett O'Hara with this dress on. This dress was € 49,90 which I think is a decent price for a dress which is a little bit more special. I must say, the delivery was super quick as well. I ordered the dress this Tuesday, on Wednesday I got an e-mail it would be delivered Thursday. So quick! But what do you think of the dress? Do you think the price is too high or would you have payed the same amount or perhaps even more?

I again want to thank all my followers that suggested these amazing sites. It was very helpful and saw amazing dresses which I totally want to buy. So I wouldn't be surprised if something might fall in my basket!

21 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! you look so so good!!! I love your dress!! SO SO CHIC and GIRLY!!!!!

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a lovely dress very beautiful! lioving its print. thanks for following me. followed you back on gfc, bloglovin, g+, and twitter, will follow you later on pinterest :) keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this dress is sooo amazing perfect for you!! Can understand why you are soo happy!
    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Haha yes I'm very happy with the dress :)!

      Delete
  4. hey girl, nice outfit, i just followed u via GFC, hope uf ollow me back
    http://coeur-of-fashion-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wauw nice outfit girl ziet er goed uit! liefs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I can recommend it, I can't find it on the webshop anymore though

      Delete
  7. No no finding a right dress us not a small thing, I feel super excited when I find one that matches what I imagined
    Your is super pretty, perfect for spring
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one, thank you so much!

      Delete
  8. Beautiful dress! Perfect choice :)

    www.thebargaintrendsetter.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is beautiful! I'm glad you found what you're looking for! xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin