Saturday, December 14, 2013

Shoplog

I think I'm doing a good job with filling my closet with my current obsessions: skirt and dresses. Nevertheless, I can always use more clothes, more skirts and more dresses. That's why I ordered something again! I should stop with ordering now though!

 


I think this denim dress is really cute, it reminds me of my childhood. I used to wear a denim dress all the time. I tried on the light version of this dress in Utrecht. I was in a hurry, so I couldn't really decide whether I liked it or not. I decided not to buy it. I'm glad, because I think this one looks better because it's a tad darker. This dress is now on sale, for 12 euros. It was originally 19,90 euros.



This lovely dress was on sale as well, only 12 euros. It was originally 19,90 euros. I saw this really cute dress in the stores before, but never in my size. I wanted to try it on so bad, because I think the colors are amazing. Luckily, it was still available on the website! I had to pay 3,95 forwarding charges and payed
27,95 euros in total.

6 comments:

  1. merry xmas huN!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! What a lovely dresses are those <3

    Visit my blog: Blossoming Wallflower And get 10% off code there :)
    Follow me: Facebook | Instagram |Bloglovin | Lookbook | Twitter | GFC
    Let me know if you follow me and i will follow you too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, merry Christmas as well! I'm following you :)!

      Delete
  3. I love denim, that dress is cute!
    Merry Christmas! Keep in touch! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, over here a huge denim lover as well!

      Delete

LinkWithin