Sunday, December 29, 2013

Top 15 best outfits of 2013

At the end of the year, people like to reflect. What happened this year. Did I change this year. Was it a good year or not and so on. It can be fun and at the same time a bit depressing to look back. Because sometimes you remember the people you lost or the shitty moments that happened this year. However, let's focus on the nicer things to start the new year fresh. Since I like fashion, I'm presenting the 15 outfits I wore this year (since starting my blog) and which I liked the best.

Since my style is casual, these are mostly outfits which were very comfy and laid back. But these are all outfits I would wear again. I didn't list them in particular order. If you want to read more about the outfit, simply click on the links.




























Wednesday - Outfits of the week: Week 50

And here are the links with all ootw since week 37:

 Week 37
Week 38
Week 39
Week 40
Weel 41
Do you like these outfits? Which outfit would you like to wear? I personally can't wait to dive into my closet and chose an outfit. Luckily, that happens everyday!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I love them! :) Thank you for sharing!

    P.S. What do you think about following each other via GFC and Bloglovin? I'd totally love it! :) Let me know x
    www.tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits! You look lovely in all of them. Happy new year.

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin