Friday, December 6, 2013

These boots aren't made for walkin'

Sometimes shoes don't fit and you feel more like the ugly stepsister than Cinderella. These wedges had that effect on me. I wanted to keep them so bad, but my inside voice told me they were too uncomfortable. I ordered these black wedges on November 21 and the package arrived on November 26. Unfortunately they were too small. So I returned them and asked for a bigger size. Ask and you shall receive... The bigger size, indeed. But those were too small as well. They were very narrow, even for my feet (I have very narrow feet). So alas, no black wedges for me (yet).


6 comments:

  1. they are so nice looking boots ! dear i am also following you on Bloglovin and Google plus . Please follow me there also :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Would you like to follow each other on G+, GFC and Bloglovin?

    vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin