Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Mango peccary jacket

I'm a sucker for coats and (biker) jackets. Lately I have seen ads everywhere for this amazing Mango jacket. And now I want it. When I saw the ads I first thought the jacket was made from suede, but apparently it's peccary. The color of the jacket is a dark brown. Best thing about the jacket? The price!



 

It's € 49,99 which I think isn't that expensive. I need to try this jacket on when I'll visit the Mango. It's also available in light brown (see last picture), but I prefer the dark brown jacket.

9 comments:

  1. love this! Bought a similiar suede jacket from Mango last year!

    TheVogueWord
    TheVogueWord

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally in love with your style dear.

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this jacket, I've one like this!!
    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    facebook.com/Laviecestchic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I'm jealous. This jacket is definitely on my wishlist

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style and you look so beautiful in this jacket.
    leather jacket

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, although I'm not wearing the jacket. Anna Ewers and two other models are wearing the jacket

      Delete

LinkWithin