Friday, February 20, 2015

New hair

I got an haircut yesterday and I thought why not make a post about. Because I'm still not sure how I feel about my hair. I wanted a huge change last year, so I went quite short. It was a little bit longer on the front and shorter on the side. I don't have any good pictures on the haircut anymore unfortunately but I definitely want to try this haircut in the future again. After a while it grew a lot longer and I got it another haircut. This time I went shorter and I took my safe side bangs. Which I always take and then eventually there are no side bangs anymore because my hair has grown too much and I really don't go that often for a haircut. 




This was the length of my hair back in 2012. It's amazing how long it was, I really can't remember that it was that long. I knew it wasn't short or something, but this long. I had no idea. This was back in London and obviously I got a haircut after this trip. I didn't go really short. Just a little bit shorter.


This is me in 2013 in Rome. It's a little bit shorter, but not a lot. After wanting long hair for years and finally deciding I wanted to let I grow, I now got sick of my long hair. I usually wore it in a ponytail, it looked really thin because I have such fine hair (as in thin). My hair isn't meant to be long, but I'm grateful I did it. Because I really enjoy looking back on these pictures and sometimes I loved it when it was still long.


Right before my internship started, I decided to go shorter again. Still above my shoulders, but quite a lot shorter.


I have no pictures of my haircut from 2014 when it was just cut. On most pictures my hair was already a lot longer. And this picture is from the outfit post from last week.


And this is the result of my latest haircut. No side bangs, but just regular bangs. I'm still getting used to it and not completely sure how I feel about it. I already got positive reactions, that's always nice! Although someone told me it looked like the haircut from Dora the Explorer. But you know, she explores stuff and all so perhaps it's a good thing (I have no idea what Dora does, except wearing a backpack)? A major disadvantage about this haircut: it's not windproof. My bangs were getting all over my face because it was so windy. I don't need any windmachines anymore.

3 comments:

  1. Love your new hair and I actually want mines cut too! It's getting so long but would love some new layers put in x

    www.krystelcouture.com | OnePiece Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You should, I usually feel better after getting a haircut :)

      Delete
  2. Love your new hair and I actually want mines cut too! It's getting so long but would love some new layers put in x

    www.krystelcouture.com | OnePiece Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin