Monday, February 23, 2015

Outfits of the week: Week 8

I finally went to Almere again, where I didn't only shop, but also founded my company. I'm now a freelance copywriter and if you're interested, just send me a message. I also got a haircut! I was saying I should get a new haircut for months and now I finally did it. You can read more about my hair story here.




White with white. This outfit is completely from the H & M. I combined my off white vest with my black top. I wore a black top underneath, because it's see through. I hadn't worn the green pants since forever. I made the outfit a little bit lighter with my new white boots.

 

On Tuesday I went to Almere and finalised the paperwork for my company. I'm now a freelance copywriter. I wanted to wear a blazer to make the outfit more business-like. The light purple blazer is from H & M, just like the floral sweater and the superstretch jeans. The sneakers are from Bershka. I went to Almere, so of course I had to visit Primark and other stores. I didn't buy anything at H & M (again!), but I bought plenty at other stores. You can read here what I bought.


One of my buys at Almere on Tuesday was this Game of Thrones sweater. I love the show and I read all the books. So I couldn't just not buy this sweater! I first wanted to combine the sweater in a simple way, but then I thought about my polkadot tregging from H & M. I can always combine the sweater with basic jeans/pants. But sometimes it's fun to experiment and wear something different. Thinking outside the box! I also wore my red All Stars from Converse, which I bought at Big Bazar.


On Thursday I finally got a haircut. It's something very different than I usually end up with. You can read about it here. I'm used to it now, but sometimes it still feels a little bit weird. It's also not windproof, which is kind of a problem. It was really windy when we shot these pictures so my hair and bangs were going everywhere. But enough about my hair. The polkadot sweater is from H & M, the high waisted jeans are from Bershka. And I'm wearing my red All Stars from Converse (bought at Big Bazar) again.


I wore this on Friday. The pink sweater is from H & M (old), the high waisted jeans and the sneaker wedges are from Bershka. 

 
 
 
 
 

 My mom also made this amazing pictures showing the first flowers. Which means spring is near! So I just wanted to share these pictures of these flowers which make the environment look brighter. And soon there will be more colors in nature! 

14 comments:

  1. I am in love with the cardigan on the first pics - and THX for the loveley flowers :)

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post and great blog.
    I'll fllow you on gfc,can you fllow me?

    http://ksenijalukic79.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thanks for the follow, I followed back :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful looks!!! nice photos!!
    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your red converse, I feel like they go with everything! ;0 xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And they do, plus red is my favorite color :)

      Delete

LinkWithin