Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Nike Air Max Ultra City collection

Love Air Max, but you don't want a basic version? Not afraid of standing out in a crowd? And do you love floral prints? Then the Nike Air Max Ultra City might get you very excited. Because say what you will, they're unique and definitely eye-catchers.



 
 
 
 

The sneakers are named after 6 big city's: London, Milan, New York, Paris, Shanghai and Tokyo. There are three different floral prints. You can buy the Nike Air Max Ultra City from March 8.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these are so cool! I've never seen anything like them - they would definitely get you noticed in a crowd! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    xo, Dolce // http://www.mydailysweet.com/
    Leave me a comment; I'm always looking for new blogs to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a gorgeous collection. I immediately fell in love with the first pair. I wondered if you would like to follow each other via GFC and Instagram. Let me know on my blog. That would be really awesome! :)

    a-fashionable-rendezvous.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, love them all! Of course I want to follow you. I'm now following you on GFC and Instagram :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your comment on my blog. Unfortunately, I can't see you in my followers (GFC). I followed you via GFC and Instagram and I would be happy if you could also follow me on GFC! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin