Saturday, February 21, 2015

Topshop spring collection 2015

The opening of the first Topshop store in the Netherlands is approaching soon. It will open on February 26, at 11.00 A.M. Since not everyone who follows my blog is Dutch, I have some nice pictures from the new Topshop collection. Of course if you're curious about the store and the collection that's the best way to find out whether you would like the store. Even though a lookbook doesn't always say anything, a webshop does.




 
 
 

 I like the collection and I'm really curious about the store. It's probably going be crazy busy on the opening, but I really want to take a peek asap.

5 comments:

  1. Prachtig! Cara is ook super mooi.

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following you on GFC (#81) and bloglovin' now!! Great blog :)

    http://neednodirections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Of course I want to follow you

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin