Thursday, April 30, 2015

Bohemian Fever with Imaan Hammam

Bohemian and the 70s trends are still going strong, so you might as well call a collection Bohemian Fever. And that's what H & M did. Dutch model Imaan Hammam is the face of this collection which is available online and in stores. The collection shows clothes which are very suited for the beach, which is something H & M thought as well. Hence the photoshoot on the beach. Can I just say (write) that I would love to visit these beaches. They also pick out the most wonderful locations for photoshoots. Enough about my rambling, here are the pictures.



 
 
 
 

I really like the pictures, but I'm not a big fan of the clothes. I'm still not a big fan of the 70s trend. Though there are clothes based on the 70s trend which I do like.

3 comments:

LinkWithin