Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Mango lookbook summer 2015

I'm loving these temperatures, spring has finally sprung! I think most of the people are happy the sun is shining and the weather is great. Most stores already have their summer collections in stores for a while now, but now we can finally enjoy and wear them. Mango just released their new lookbook for their summer collection. The lookbook shows a lot of white and beige. White is of course very trendy this season. Even though the clothes don't appeal to me, I still love this lookbook. It almost makes me want to buy a ticket to wherever this photoshoot was taken.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 I'm going to be super sad if it's a studio.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, those photos are really inspiring!

    Join the giveaway on my blog!
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/2015/04/win-dress-with-banggood.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin