Monday, April 20, 2015

Outfits of the week: Week 16

After a busy family weekend, I had a quiet Monday. Game of Thrones started again and I watched the first episode of the new season with my sister. The first four episodes have already leaked, but we only watched the first one. I also went to the dentist this week




 

I wore this on Monday, because I watched the first episode of season five with my sister. We've been so excited and looking forward to the new season. And finally, the first episode was here! Actually the first four episodes, because they already leaked. I had to wear my Game of Thrones sweater from Primark of course. I combined it with my light tregging from H & M and high white sneakers from Van Haren.

 

On Tuesday I wore my new Vans, my new biker jacket from C & A, my red lumberjack blouse from New Yorker and my beloved high waisted jeans from Bershka. I was so happy I could finally wear a biker jacket again. I can wear so many spring/summer coats now, love it!

 


I chatted with my former colleague during my internship. She was the one who mentored, so to speak, during my internship. Afterwards I went to the dentist and I'm so glad I don't have to go back in a while. I always hate going to the dentist and even though I had no cavities, it still was unpleasant. I wore my faux black leather biker jacket from Vero Moda (old), peach T-shirt from Takko Fashion, tregging from H & M and low white sneakers from Van Haren. It was so hot that the biker jacket wasn't even necessary.


 
 

I think this is the first time I wore my short denim jacket from Bershka. I know for certain it's the first time I wore this wonderful colorful blouse from Vero Moda. I combined the blouse with my superstretch jeans from H & M and my white boots from H & M.

 
 

Look at that pretty blossom! I love it. With all these beautiful flowers around me, I wanted to wear something with flowers as well. I choose this floral blouse from C & A and combined it with my green blazer from C & A (old). I also wore my tregging from H & M and my old ankle boots from Van Haren.

 

 My mom also took this pictures from the blossom. Looks amazing right?

 

 Still loving the text on this T-shirt from Primark. I combined it with a blue blazer from H & M (old), my tregging from H & M and my red ankle boots from Taft Shoes (old).

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos dear! :)

    Join the giveaway on my blog!
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/2015/04/win-dress-with-banggood.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin