Thursday, April 23, 2015

New in: Parfum Intimately Beckham for women

I received the parfum Intimately Beckham for her years ago. I loved it. It was a little bit on the heavy side, but not too heavy. Heavier than my other parfums though. I just noticed a few weeks ago the parfum was nearly empty.



Luckily I noticed a huge discount in the Ici Paris catalogue. The parfum was on sale for only € 15,-! Bargain. Because I love this parfum I had to buy a new bottle. And for that price I didn't mind for a second. I don't know how to describe the scent (and everybody has a different smell) but these are the ingredients: lotus breeze, sweet, fresh bergamot, rose petals, lily from Casablanca, notes of tuberose and neroli, powdery vanilla, warm and milky sandalwood and musk notes.




 My other favorite parfum, Nina by Nina Ricci, which is almost empty too wasn't on sale so I'm going wait. Perhaps it will have a nice discount as well. Perhaps it won't. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin