Friday, April 3, 2015

C & A spring/summer dresses

My sister got married last year and I searched for a wonderful 'bridesmaid' (my sister didn't have bridesmaids, but it's easier to write this). I searched everywhere and luckily readers pitched in as well with suggestions for places with cute dresses. But then I suddenly found one at C & A. It was a cute floral summery dress with a pettycoat (I love those!) and it was € 59,90. Reasonably priced for a special occasion dress (though I feel like wearing it in summer whenever I want). And this year they again have special occasion dresses for a great price.


 € 59,90



 € 59,90


€ 59,90


€ 59,90


 € 29,90


€ 29,90


€ 19,90


€ 19,90


€ 39,90


€ 39,90


€ 39,90


€ 39,90


€ 59,90


€ 59,90


€ 39,90


€ 39,90

I think these dresses are perfect for special occasion, for example as a bridesmaid dress or family gatherings. Or just a simple picknick! What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Leuke jurken, ik zou er zo wel een paar willen hebben!Ik heb er trouwens al een van gekocht.
    Mooie jurken, mooie prijzen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. De jurken zijn super mooi! Ik heb de meeste namelijk ook gepast en ze zien er dus ook goed uit in real life.

      Delete
  2. Loving all those floral dresses, so feminine!!! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin