Saturday, March 14, 2015

Dining & drinking with Zara

I usually post about new collections from H & M Home, but never about Zara Home even though I post news about Zara. So it's to show a lookbook from Zara Home. This lookbook is called Essential Tableware, because... drumroll please! It shows tableware. I guess you didn't see that one coming? In all seriousness, the collection shows a lot of white tableware and coffee. And now I want coffee.


 
 
 
 
 
 The prices vary, it's kinda like the clothing items from Zara. Most of it is more expensive than the H & M Home collection, but some items from this collection are really affordable.

10 comments:

  1. Zulke leuke musthaves hebben ze!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my my these are absolutely wonderful pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing!
    Lovely blog sweety. I follow you. I would like to follow me back.
    Marija
    http://mymiraculousbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish there was Zara home in my country ;) lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully Zara Home will come to your country (Serbia if I'm not mistaken?) soon :)

      Delete

LinkWithin