Friday, March 6, 2015

Mango Violeta spring lookbook 2015

I think I said enough about the Violeta models from Mango. They just don't look like plus models to me. I do however often like the Violeta collection even though I don't wear it. But this clothing line really shows you can look amazing when you're not that thin. Off course you can also be very tall, because sometimes you can't fit in the 'regular' sizes either. Now about the collection, there aren't a lot of prints, but you will see a lot of white, black and denim.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

If you were/are plus sized, would you buy something from this collection?

3 comments:

  1. adoro <333333

    have an amazing weekend
    keep in touch :*
    xo


    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great pictures! Love the place, so peaceful!

    visit me soon on
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin