Friday, March 27, 2015

Knock-off All Stars

You might have seen them on my blog since I'm a big fan: the knock-offs All Stars from Van Haren. A lot of shoe brands have knock-offs from the popular brand and who can blame them. All Stars always look great, match with almost everything, they come in so many colors and prints, they are sneakers but don't look like sport shoes and they can be very comfortable. I write can be comfortable, since my feet hurt after walking on them all day. But that might be different for others. Bottom line, All Stars go great with many outfits. But they can be expensive, especially if you like so many colors and don't want to wear the same color every day (like me). I used to buy knock-offs only, later I bought the real ones and finally I now have real ones and knock-offs. Van Haren has great knock-offs and I own several of them.



 

 


 High ones

 
 


Low ones

 Low ones without shoe laces

 


Low ones with platform

The high version are € 14,90, the low versions are € 12,90 (with and without shoe laces) and the low versions with platform are € 16,90. Low real ones can cost around € 65,-, while the high ones can be around € 70,-. I think these knock-offs still look good and the sneakers are comfortable. Perhaps not as good as the real ones, but it's a close call. I had several knock-offs in the past and those were horrible. But I'm quite happy with all the colors I have now!

9 comments:

  1. My favs - blue, black and grey:)


    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi I already own the blue and black one :)

      Delete
  2. I think they look fantastic, however my feet are super annoying and I know they will be super painful after walking around in these shoes after 15 minutes :( I've finally found sneakers that aren't painful, Vans, and I'm obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that blows! I'm glad you've found sneakers that aren't painful though!

      Delete
  3. lovely post :) nice weekend :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Love those as well! That's why I bought them :)

      Delete

LinkWithin