Monday, March 9, 2015

Outfits of the week: Week 10

On Sunday it felt like spring, while last week on Monday it started to hail while shooting outfit pictures. We have a Dutch saying for the month March: 'Maart roert zijn staart'. It basically means it can still be very cold, very windy in March. But it also means the weather can be good and very much like spring one day.




This picture was taken right before it started to hail. It was getting darker and darker by the minute. The hail suddenly started to pour down and the streets were white for a while. I really didn't see it coming. It was cold, but not super cold. So I wore my new vest from H & M, my black shirt from C & A, my tregging from H & M. To give the outfit a edge I wore my leopard ankle boots from Primark.

 

 I went to lunch with friends today and I picked them up with my sisters car. It was the first time driving with friends, so I was a little bit nervous. I don't want them to criticize my driving style, yet at the same time I shouldn't worry about that while driving. I should just do my own thing and drive save. Which I did btw. I wore my vintage polkadot blazer from H & M, my green blouse and superstretch jeans are also from H & M. The red boots are from Taft Shoes.

 
 

I can finally wear my trenchcoat from New Yorker again. It's more like a fall or spring coat because it's not warm enough for winter. But today I could wear it without being super cold. I also wore my new blouse from C & A, my old denim jacket from H & M, my green pants from Divided from H & M and my white boots from H & M.

 

My uncle and grandma suddenly showed up unexpected. I personally prefer when people announce they're coming over. I wore my fluffy vest from H & M, an old top from H & M, my C & A jegging and my Roshe Run from Nike.



Sushi time! Finally. I eat sushi with friends. We hadn't seen each other in a while, so it's always great to catch up. We're also trying to plan a vacation, but we're gonna need some extra (sushi) dinner/lunch dates to agree about a date. I wore my blue blazer from H & M, red blouse from Vero Moda (old), jeans from H & M and black pumps from Van Haren.


On Sunday it was very sunny and so much warmer than it has been. It was lovely and I could finally wear my new kimono from Bershka. I combined it in a simple manner, with my black T-shirt from Takko Fashion, my skinny jeans from H & M and my red pumps from Van Haren (old).

12 comments:

  1. Great looks.
    The ones with a green pants is my best.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so many fabulous looks! You look beautiful in all and those red boots..o my my so amazing! <3

    Keep in touch
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :). Haha I love the red boots, they give every outfit an edge :)

      Delete
  3. Oooh nice looks!! ;) Super beauty!
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom




    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks maravilhoso arrasou nas imagens amei
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit
    would you like to follow each other ? I'll follow back after It

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die rode enkellaarsjes vind ik echt super gaaf!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin