Saturday, March 21, 2015

Ready for spring

Spring has officially begun! We all know the trends and we've been wearing some of them but we might be able to finally wear the rest when the temperatures go up! I can't wait to wear all of my biker jackets, denim jackets, T-shirts and more colorful clothes in general! Here is some inspiration for when the sun comes out... Or not.


 
 
 
 
 
  
 I posted a lot of boyfriend and white jeans and not a lot of skirt and dresses. Even though I can't wait to wear my skirt and dresses as well. Of course I don't have to wait for spring, but I wanted to wait. I also noticed the outfits I posted from other fashion blogs aren't really 70s. I'm still a little bit hesitant with wearing a very 70s style.

Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

22 comments:

  1. Nice blog.Follow me on GFC and get followed back.
    http://findshopping.blogspot.in/2015/02/usa-shopping-websites-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these styles look so perfect for a Nice upcoming spring time....
    Good post for the first day of spring....
    Check my lastest post here : sleep inducer spray by puresens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear,
    Your blog is so cute. Now, I'm your new follower. I hope you can follow me back.
    Btw, great selection.
    Have a beautiful Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super inspiring! :) Thanks for sharing!

    visit me soon on
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your outfits!!

    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, even though these are not mine it's something I would love to wear :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks to follow me on GFC.I am following you back.Please insert your "View my Complete profile" button below your "About me" button like me so that any body can see the names of the followers that you have got.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these outfits!
    Do you wanna follow each other?? I'm following you with GFC!
    On my blog there is an International giveaway! Have a nice day!


    Valentina e Giulia

     http://anotherearthpink.blogspot.it/

    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY BANGGOOD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all these outfits, great blog dear! You have a new reader vie gfc :-)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin