Thursday, March 5, 2015

H & M Studio AW15 Fashion Show

Did anybody watch the H & M Studio AW 15 Fashion show yesterday? I didn't, but I was very curious how the new Studio collection would look. The H & M Studio is more exclusive, more expensive and a little bit more daring and out of the box. It's weird that the fashion show from yesterday showed the fall collection, but that's how fashion works. The collection shows big jackets, lots of (dark) green, orange, dark blue and printed items. Most of these colors are fall colors, but the printed items give the collection a little bit more of a boost in my opinion. Because those dark colors can become quite boring sometimes.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I had no idea Kendall Jenner walked this show btw.
 What do you think of this collection?

13 comments:

  1. beautiful collection!

    http://fashionillustrationsbymc.altervista.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutley love this.
    Check out my travel and Fashion blog. New Posts about Athen, Hollywood, the Provence, Beijing...
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een gave kleren voor op de catwalk: )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I followed back :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not really a fan of the color choices, the only thing I liked were those jumpsuits!!! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a little bit dark I agree, especially seeing this when we haven't started spring can be a tad depressing

      Delete
  6. So stylish collection, love everything about it!!

    WWW.LIAKW.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Echt super!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So eine tolle Kollektion. Da würde ich mir jetzt gerne ein paar Teile von rauspicken

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, have a nice weekend as well :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin