Thursday, March 12, 2015

Noisy May spring collection 2015

Denim, denim and denim. Lots of denim in the collection from Noisy May. Noisy May is a brand you can buy at Vero Moda and they have their own webshop. The prices of the items from the brand are in the same price range as Vero Moda. So clothes are more expensive than Primark and sometimes H & M and more like Zara. Clothes are still affordable, a lot of jeans are around € 40,-. Now about the collection, like I mentioned earlier there's a lot of denim and most of the items are more like the 80s than the 70s. Which kinda surprised, since the 70s are very popular right now.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 Have you ever bought something from Noisy May?

14 comments:

  1. Most I love the denim items!
    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pieces.Love that denim skirt its so beautiful
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a very lovely Blog, would you like to follow each other? Hope you follow me back, I would appreciate it :)
    I already follow you.
    xoxo www.Fashion-Hearts-Beauty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you now

      Www.miharujulie.com

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! Of course I want to follow back

      Delete
  4. oh nice :-) I like the 3rd and the 4th outfit the most

    Have a nice weekend!

    www.fashionjudy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello love it and your blog is so good
    I followed you and please visite my blog
    http://bornova74.blogspot.com.tr
    have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pieces, I definitely have to check out that brand :)
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin