Monday, March 30, 2015

Outfits of the week: Week 13

On Sunday summer time started but spring is nowhere to be seen, let alone summer. I feel like people are getting really cranky because of the weather. The winter wasn't that bad per se, we only had snow a couple of times and it wasn't super cold. Still, most people are over the winter weather and want spring. I'm one of them. But the weather will change sooner than later since it's almost April. But lets take a look at the outfits of the last week of March.




Oops, this is the first I'm wearing these purple heels. They're from De Schoenenreus and the price tag was still on it and showed the price was € 9,95. The short blazer is my new blazer from Steps. The black top is from H & M (old), just like the pants


 I went shopping! So of course I had to wear the proper sneakers, which means Roshe Run time! The pink Roshe Run are from Nike, the white lace top is from H & M and my grey high waisted jeans are from Bershka.


A checkered coat with a checkered blouse. The coat is from C & A via Wehkamp, the brown scarf is from H & M, the checkered blouse is from H & M as well. The black jeans are from H & M (old) and the white sneakers are from C & A.

 
 
 

I wore my vintage coat from Steps with a warm scarf from H & M. The mint green jacket is from Kruidvat, the leopard top from H & M just like the high waisted jeans. The sneakers from Van Haren are almost the same color as my jacket.

 

My favorite #OOTD. Gosh, I love this T-shirt from Primark already! I combined it with my blouse with leather sleeves from Vero Moda, my tregging from H & M and my new Vans.

2 comments:

  1. Really good outfits, they all looks so comfy. Love when you smle!

    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin